You have received this video because you have scheduled an appointment with Baltimore Martial Arts & Fitness. Your appointment date and time will soon be sent to your mobile device. Before arriving, please make sure that you take time to watch the video. If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, there should be a link associated for this purpose that you will receive with your first Appointment Core confirmation message. Please save this link and use it for canceling and/or rescheduling your appointments. Also, if you have any friends or family that you would like to bring with you, please call us and let us know. We can also be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please Bookmark and use our Kickboxing Online Scheduler Link for all future Kickboxing appointments.
- Other classes and programs are available for online scheduling at ONLINE SCHEDULER.
- Print out and complete our Prospect Questionnaire & Liability Form and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Please bring any vouchers or receipts with you if you purchased classes online./li>
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early for a brief orientation.
- Additional parking is available behind our building via the East side of Middas.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing and bring a water bottle.
- Bring a legal form of Identification
The Academy is located just minutes from the Baltimore Beltway (exit 15B) on Route 40 in Catonsville. We are across from Pier One Imports and where the Toys R Us used to be. We are next to the Middas Automobile shop and the previous Pizza Hut location.
Baltimore Martial Arts Academy
6565 Baltimore National Pike
Catonsville, Maryland 21228
Looking for a map?
Walk in M-F, 4:30-9 pm Saturday, 9 am – 1:30 pm & Sunday 2-4 pm
Watch a brief video of the Baltimore Martial Arts & Fitness Center
Walk Through Tour #1
Take a walk through tour of the Baltimore Martial Arts & Fitness with owner Gary Berger. Video was filmed on a Friday evening in September 2011 around 7PM. Tour includes audio.
Walk Through Tour #2
Another walk through tour of the Baltimore Martial Arts & Fitness. Video was filmed on a Thursday evening in November 2010 around 7:30PM. Video does not include commentary.
Take a visual tour of the Baltimore Martial Arts Academy. There is no commentary.
Attention Kettlebell Fitness Prospective Clients
The video below will introduce you to the two handed kettlbell swing, which you will learn in your first class if you are scheduled for a kettlebell or Fast Burn 30 Trial.
by Master RKC instructor Keira Newton.